The Kemon Yo Cond Colour System, formally known as Kromalife, these are gorgeous pigmented conditioning masks that will refresh your hair colour whether your hair is natural or already coloured. They are acid pH based which ensures that they will close the cuticle of your hair perfectly, to give the best shine and condition with super light reflection.
I regularly use these in my own hair as a toning conditioner and love the variety, my hair feels super soft afterwards. They can be a bit scary when you first see them, especially for the blondes out there, these can look very dark, but trust me they are a fab quick tone mask that will hold for about 3 to 6 washes depending on the porosity of your hair. These are not designed to cover grey hair
You can have great fun with these for a quick change of tone without commitment
How to use:
- After shampooing your hair, take the heavy wet out of it with a towel by squeezing (remember no rubbing with the towel).
- Then take a generous amount of your chosen shade and distribute evenly throughout your hair, using a detangler brush.
- Leave in place for at least 5 mins, 10 mins for more tone deposit
- Rinse thoroughly and proceed with styling
- If you are choosing one of the darker shades, I would recommend wearing gloves, because the pigment is quite strong and will probably stain your hands
- It will not stain your shower
If you want to reduce the strength of the shade, mix it with your regular conditioner before applying to your hair....have some fun